The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mark MIllar returns to Ultimate Universe for Ultimate Avengers

Another comic book post, another Mark Millar story. I've said it in the past, for me, this dude is the best writer in comicdom right now so when these stories pop up, you'll see them here. After staying on the sidelines in the Ultimate Universe, the sheriff is back in town next year when Millar comes back to do Ultimate Avengers in 2009. Check out the interview over here at Newsarama for all the details. I'm guessing that Ultimates 4 with Ed McGuiness isn't gonna happen? That sucks if true but as long as Millar is back at the helm (Loeb's run has been dumb so far), all is good in the universe. Now I'm left wondering who's going to be doing the art duties....Joe Mad & Millar would implode my head like the Large Hadron Collider.

No comments: